In today’s fast-paced world, recruiters want to hire candidates who will be a part of their growing business as assets and not liabilities. But difficulties are faced in hiring the right candidate and the complete process can be time-consuming.
The solution to such a crisis situation is to use assessment tools which will help in finding a good hire. There are numerous recruitment assessment tools and the right tool will be which caters to your requirement. Additionally, there is always an option to have a multi-channel approach. Let’s check the ones trending in the market today.
The first step towards the process of candidate hunting is defining the job. Once this step is defined, it sets the tone for all that follows in terms of walk-ins, direct applications, and referrals. Although these are the basic, most essential & effective ways of recruitment, there are better ways to identify potential candidates by using the advanced assessment tools that can be administered speedily and productively.
Job portals, a traditional yet ubiquitous way of connecting the dots between the recruiters and job seekers, where both aspire at meeting their own individual prerequisites. A perfect destination where the demand meets the supply.
- Naukri – An Indian job portal in India which was founded in the year 1997. As per reports, it has a database of about 49.5 million registered job seekers. It deals with resume database, recruitment solutions, e-Apps, career site management and cloud products.
- Indeed – Indeed is a job listing platform which is based worldwide. It is an American organization and has been a part of the recruitment industry for 14 years and is currently available in 60 countries and 28 languages.
- LinkedIn – A combination of business and employment-focused service that functions through the website and mobile applications. It is majorly utilized for professional networking, recruitment and job searches.
- TimesJobs – Another Indian employment service that has been operating for the last 14 years. Jobs of various categories from retail, BPO to advertisement and government are all updated here.
Competitions & Hackathons
Increase in demand for people with excellent technical skills resulted in recruitment programs based on competitions & hackathons. An open approach enables to identify the candidate’s skills & approaches to resolve a problem.
- Hackerrank – A technology-based organization that emphasizes competitive programming challenges for consumers as well as businesses, wherein developers contest by attempting to program in reference to the provided specifications.
- TechGig – One of India’s largest online tech communities, where you can experiment, learn, apprise your skills, compete with fellow techies and even get opportunities to your dream job.
Recruitment Software & Platforms
The vital way to make the recruitment process streamlined is by incorporating automation. An effective tool is scalable, expansive, customizable & allows one to reach out to candidates with varied profiles, experience & at different locations. It helps to recognize talent faster and focus on the most potential candidates; furthermore, giving a competitive edge in the search for new talent.
- Questy is a cloud-based, online, paperless proficiency testing platform. It helps various organizations to conduct pre-employment assessments, internal tests, and campus hiring. It also offers coding assessment facility which is instrumental in the IT sector. It allows the authorized users to curate test papers, share the links with the intended public and screen the applicants.
Business organizations and academic institutions can use the service. Companies may use this for interviewing candidates, campus hiring, internal evaluation of employees; similarly, the colleges and schools may conduct semester/weekly tests, mock rounds using Questy. Using the online coding assessment system, the IT firms can assess the skills of the candidates.
- Amcat – A computer adaptive aptitude test (comprising of English, Quantitative Ability, and Logical Ability) and personal assessment sections available on the website; henceforth, helping recruiters to identify the suitability of the candidate.
- Interview Mocha – A comprehensive skill testing assessment platform with a global presence.
- BullHorn – A Boston based private company that caters to cloud computing in customer relationship management within the recruitment sector. It has its base in more than 150 countries with 8000+ customer base.
- JobVite – A leading recruitment software and applicant tracking corporation located in California. The private company helps in advertising and management of the recruitment process.
The recruitment industry is constantly evolving, with more focus on quality candidates with good skills & knowledge & with no limit on boundaries. Hence, it becomes very important for the organizations to choose the right tools to facilitate this. By using the right recruitment and assessment tools, the whole process of hiring right can simply be taken a level up.
Register with us Now https://questy.xyz/register